2nd Smart Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Summit 2019
Date: 24 - 25 September, 2019
Last year, with the theme of “Smart Manufacturing – Oil, Gas & Petrochemical”, The Smart Manufacturing – Oil, Gas & Petrochemical has attracted over 200 industry leaders includes CNPC, SINOPEC, CNOOC, Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal, PCITC, Shell, Total, Mitsui, Chevron, GE, Lotte Chemical, BASF, Simens, Schneider, ABB, Emerson, Huawei…
In 2019, The 2nd China Smart Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Summit will be back in Beijing, during Sept 24-25. Focusing on Digital Transformation in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, the summit will enlarge the discussion across the entire value chain, covering smart factory, smart supply chain, smart sales and smart petrol station.
Apart from the case studies presented by NOCs & IOC, there will be more SME to attend the conference, to explore and localized the digital solution with IoT, Big Data, AI, Cloud, Blockchain’s application.
Why You Can’t Miss
- New Business Value on Digital Transformation: powering oil, gas & petrochemical industry with the insight of IoT, Big Data, AI, Cloud, Blockchain’s application
- Solution Focused with real world case studies by NOCs & IOCs
- Localization Discuss base on local SME’s demand on digital transformation in China market
- Address Entire Value Chain with Integrated Solution: Smart Oilfield, Smart Factory, Intelligent Pipeline, Smart Gas Station
- Session 1: Global Trend of Oil , Gas & Petrochemical Digitalization and China’s Status Focus
- Session 2: Smart Manufacturing 2.0 Refinery & Petrochemical Plant
- Session 3: Oil & Gas Smart Supply Chain
- Session 4: Smart Commodity Trading and Smart Gas Station New Retail
- Session 5: Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Digitalization: IIOT, Big Data & Cyber Security
- Session 6: How AI & Blockchain Will Change the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry